This Tuesday we were nominated for the Liebster Award by Crystal at Thrifty Chick 28. What an unexpected and pleasant surprise!
They must also answer 11 questions asked by the person who tagged them.
They must create 11 questions for the bloggers they choose to nominate.
They need to select 11 blogs with less than 200 followers to nominate.
And they need to tell the lucky bloggers they choose about their nomination.
So here we go…
- I am the oldest among my siblings, but I am also the shortest at 5’1″. I remember being called “cute” a lot as a teen. Teenagers don’t want to be called “cute.” I’m going to try to remember that when I have teenagers. I guess I equate “cuteness” with “youth.” So now, it’s completely acceptable to tell me to that I’m cute. *wink wink*
- I am perfectly content eating the same exact meals for breakfast and lunch for days and days on end, but I like a little variety in my dinner.
- It’s been a dream of mine to write a book. But alas, it’s nothing but dreams to this point.
- I’ve always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. Dreams do come true. I started to take guitar lessons about 2 months ago. I love it!
- My favorite color is BLUE.
- When I learn something new I get very excited and immediately want to share it with the rest of the world.
- I am forgiving, patient, and a good listener. I am not a grudge holder.
- I probably talk to myself more than is normal.
- I rely heavily on my husband to boost the logical side of my brain. I am most definitely Right-Brained.
- I hated Spaghetti as a child. I like it now!
- I do not and have never ever once dyed my hair–not even highlights. (I’m not against it, but I probably won’t until I start to go gray.)
- What is your favorite color?
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- If you were forced to loose one of your five senses: Taste, Touch, Sight, Hearing, Smelling, which would you choose and why?
- Do you have a bad habit? What is it?
- When was the last time you laughed? What were you laughing at?
- If you had to relive a period of time in your life, what would you relive?
- Do you have a hidden talent? What is it?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- If money was no object, name something you would splurge on for YOURSELF.
- Cats? Dogs? Both? Neither?
- You’ve been given a crystal ball: what will you be up to 10 years from now?