Join Us for The More Than Mommies Mixer #3 #MTMmixer

Welcome to week number three!  We are so thrilled to have you! We DOUBLED our links from the first week in large part to all of you tweeting and sharing The Mixer. So thank you! We are definitely excited to see what this week holds. Invite a friend or two to hop with you this week!

Oh – and make sure you stop by NEXT week!  We know it’s Black Friday and all . . . but we will be having a really cute giveaway (Mixer Themed, of course) that you won’t want to miss to celebrate 1 month of MiXiNG!

In case you haven’t checked in with us since last week’s mixer you can check out Janine’s Thankful Post and Christine’s Thankful PostJust in time for the Holiday!

The Lowdown on The Mixer:

Our Mixer is designed to help you check out and share BlogsFacebook pagesTwitter Handles and Pinterest Boards!  You can jump on all the Linkys or only the ones that you feel like doing this week.  We will be here each week: so maybe you want to do GFC on your blog this week and Facebook next week, then hit up the Twitter Boards and Pinterest Boards the week after that.  It’s totally up to you!

Here are the “rules”
(Don’t make us post bouncers at the door.)
  • Follow your Hostesses - Christine and Janene from More Than Mommies
  • Follow our Co-Hostess - Stephanie at When Crazy Meets Exhaustion
  • Follow the Life of The Party – Our lucky tweeter in the spot this week is Becca at New Momma Beckers  (we choose a different Life of The Party EVERY week! All you have to do to be in the running is Tweet about us using the #MTMmixer hashtag - Tweet
  • Follow our Mixologist - In lucky slot #34 last week, Janine at Janine’s Confessions of a Mommyaholic!  Every week we will choose one participant to get our party started at the #4 slot.  All you have to do is link up (and follow the “rules”) to be considered!
  • Follow the person directly BEFORE you on the hop!
  • Finally, we ask that you post one (or both!) of the following buttons in either a post or on your sidebar to let other people know where you are partying today!

Then feel free to party hop around the rest of the list!

The fastest way to see success for your blog in a blog hop is to head on over to other blogs, comment, follow and ask them to swing by and party at your place!

Rest assured, Christine and I will visit each and every person who links up and we will follow you back!  We couldn’t be more excited to get to know you and visit your “homes” on-line!

So what are you waiting for?  (Me to stop rambling, right?)  Jump in and let the MiXiNG begin!!!

Link up your Blog for GFC or RSS Followers (link up your home page or a post that you are proud of this week):

Link up your Facebook Page:

Link up your Twitter Account:

Link up your Pinterest Boards:

Visit Our Wonderful Highlight Sponsor of the Month:

(To see your blog or business here, visit our Sponsor Us page)

Visit Our Sponsor

Comments

1. Thanks for hosting!

2. Jesse @ The Empowered Momma says:

3. Evelyn @ My Turn (for us) says:

Thanks for hosting and special thanks for the email reminder:)
      Hope your week is filled with Blessings!

4. New follower from find, follow, friday blog hop, would love for you to come by and follow back?
      Erica

5. Thanks for hosting!

6. Yay first #mtm mixer! Thanks for hosting!

7. Hannah Hurley says:

Following you back, glad to join another hop!

8. Megan Davis says:

Thanks for inviting me to the mixer! I always love finding new friends :) What a great blog-the love you have for your beautiful families is incredible! Thanks for sharing :)

9. Paula Jones says:

Thanks for hosting, what about adding an Instagram link-up as well? http://www.CallMePMc.com

10. momto8blog says:

happy weekend!!

11. Thanks for the link- ups. Stopping by via the Follow Who Hop- It’s nice to meet you! I am following you in the following locations, twitter, pinterest, and liked your facebook page.

I would like to invite you to visit my blog – http://www.scatteredmusings.net, as well as my Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/SMOACM. follow back if you’d like.

Thanks

Deb

12. Yay I finally got to participate in the Mommy Mixer. Love your blog ladies and this mixer has already introduced me to some new blogs. Thanks for hosting.

13. That is a GREAT idea! ;) We will have to look into it for next week!

14. Marlys Folly says:

Thanks for hosting. I remember to come by early this week :). Posted your button on my where I party file. Will come back and check out the great links that are on here.

15. JanineHuldie says:

So glad to be co-hosting and have been trying to catch up with all those that have followed me from here. I hope I have followed everyone that had followed me back. Thanks to all who have. Seriously just so happy to be here with all of you. And thank you to the hosts too for letting me co-host with them. You ladies are the best :) :)

16. So glad you guys started this mixer!
      ~Kelly

17. Anne @ The Pink Momma says:

Thanks for hosting! newest follower here :)

Anne

18. Evelyn @ My Turn (for us) says:

Just put in a request to swap buttons:) My sponsor page link is

Thanks!

ps Yes, your email brought me over:)

19. Erin Thomas says:

New GFC, Pinterest and Facebook follower from the Friday Chaos blog hop. Glad to find your blog!

Erin