Mommy TMI Take Two – Baby, What Turns You Off?

Friday was our More Than Mommies Mixer and we started something new by adding a vlog linky for what we call Mommy TMI.  We had 10 link ups – mostly vlogs but also at least 1 blogger who wrote a post to answer our Mommy TMI questions.

Here’s the linky – you should watch them all because I love them all!  Oh – and if you are late to THAT Mixer . . . totally link up and show us what you’ve got!

Thanks to all the wonderful women who took the time to do a vlog with us! I was so excited to see so many of you say you were doing your very first vlog because it was my first vlog, too!

Now I’m here to share my SECOND vlog with you and give you the questions for Mommy TMI Take 2!

No singing this time.  Sorry to disappoint you.

I would love it if those of you who vlogged with us last time would give vlogging with More Than Mommies a second shot – because honestly we LOVED watching all of them!!  If you didn’t vlog last time, you have 2 weeks (okay . . . 9 days) to get your butt in gear and get your vlog on this time!

So – let me know what you thought of this week’s Mommy TMI.  I think I did a little bit better with the blinking thing this week.  I’d love to know your thoughts (good and/or bad) about More Than Mommies vlogging now!

(I’d also love if you would give me some questions to answer for the 3rd Mommy TMI . . . I had a terribly tough time coming up with these questions!)

post signature

Comments

1. Meredith says

Ack! Do you guys actually think I could do this in 2 weeks?! We will see! I may need a tutorial on how to actually turn on the video camera and a strong infusion of balls, but I could try to give this a roll?! Also, I adore you guys, had a blast, and Janene–you are too cute!

2. Janene Krajci says

Thank you, Meredith! You really do give awesome hugs, too, and it was so nice to finally be close enough to get one from you! :) I KNOW you can do this. How do I know? If I can do it ANYONE can do it! Seriously, it’s not as scary as it seems before you start – then it kinda gets fun!

I will answer any questions you have if you need help. (don’t stress – if you really really can’t squeeze a vlog in just answer the questions in a post!)

3. Janene Krajci says

You have next week, too! You have until the 12th – so I’m sure you will be able to do it! You did awesome with the last one and I can’t wait to hear your answers for this one! :) We did have a great time this past weekend. Even though it was a “blog” thing it totally felt like just a girls night out . . . which I needed desperately!

4. Janene Krajci says

I’m interested in your turn offs. Not because I’m going to try to put the moves on you – even if you did look super cute in your dress on Saturday -but because I’m wondering if you even have any? Of course, when you are trying to convince your DH to knock you up again then you kind of over look those things, huh?

Thanks again for this weekend! You are awesome for sharing it with all of us! :) <3

5. Nikki Stevens says

I can definitely see myself trying to taste the Dove hair stuff, haha! Great Vlog, I’ll try to get in on this one, if not I hope to catch the next one!
    Nikki

6. says

Eeeww sweat!! Yes I can’t do that!! When are you linking up the new questions for this week? I’m new to your blog from the SITS world and would love to participate :-)

7. Janene Krajci says

We will be putting them up next Monday – which will give everyone a little less than a week but we have a super crazy week this week and just couldn’t get to it.

Welcome and I can’t wait to get to know more about you and your blog!

8. Janene Krajci says

We will be putting new questions up on Monday if you are interested . . . we try to do it right after the mixer and then give you two weeks but this week is a little crazy – so look for them next Monday and join us for the next one! :)